Erik, Jessica, Bryson, Rylie, and Kynlee

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Smiles!

I love Smiles!!! This past month my little Kynlee has really taken it on. She even giggles a little, which of coarse makes us smile a giggle back. So with her smiling and all of us smiling and giggling back...what does that equal... A Carpenter home full of smiles and happiness!!!


We tried to catch some of these cute/fun times on camera...but for some reason, as soon as the camera goes up, Kynlee gives you a look of "What is that weird thing you have pointed at ME"!! So we did our best...

Loves cuddle time!!!



Ok...so this was not planned. In fact I didn't even notice them both making the same face until afterwards when I was looking through pictures...so cute!!!







So Erik is trying to teach her how to stay/get out of debt...starting a little young I'd say, but she seemed very interested!! :)





Cuddle time with big sister




Smiles are Wonderful!!!


2 comments:

  1. Your picture of your kids are so cute! I can't believe how much she has grown! PRecious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute. They all have Beautiful smiles. Rylie says to update your blog more.Ha

    ReplyDelete