Erik, Jessica, Bryson, Rylie, and Kynlee

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Surgery

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to update you on the kids. Bryson went in first this morning at about 8:30. Things went really well. He is still in post op this afternoon trying to get his pain under control before he can go home. He was up for a little while watching TV, but is back asleep now. The plan is for him to go once he wakes up.

Rylie went in to surgery at about 10:30. It took her a little longer but she's hanging in there. She is in the PICU (Pediatric Intensive Care Unit) and will probably be there until tomorrow. Rylie's sleeping a lot cause she still requires around the clock morphine but so far her lungs sound good and she talks to me a little when she's in and out of sleep. I will try to get some photo's up soon. I can't get my own laptop to work to download their pictures so I'm using the hospitals computer for now.

I will keep everyone posted as much as I can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment